(1) NON-DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE RETURNS
You must receive prior authorization to return an item to AHT. To obtain AHT's authorization to return an item for credit or replacement, simply contact email@example.com within 90 days of purchase.
Non-defective merchandise must meet the following conditions to qualify for return acceptance:
- Non-defective merchandise returns incur a 20% restocking fee, and must be returned within 90 days of purchase.
- Merchandise must be in its original minimum inner pack quantity, as shipped by AHT. Broken quantity inner packs are not
- Merchandise, merchandise packaging, and inner pack must bear no markings or be otherwise defaced or damaged.
- Please note, clearance items are only returnable if they are defective.
- Returns that do not meet the conditions described in this return policy will be returned to the sender and the shipping cost
of the return will be charged to the sender.
(2) ITEMS WITH GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES
If a purchased item includes a product guarantee or warranty, follow the instructions on the guarantee or warranty for repair or replacement.
(3) ITEMS DAMAGED DURING SHIPMENT
All merchandise damaged during shipment is covered by the shipper. If you receive merchandise damaged during shipping, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 90 days of the date of shipment of your order, and your claim will be processed immediately.
You must comply with procedures established by UPS, the US Postal Service, trucking lines and other shippers, or your claim may be denied.
(4) LOST ORDERS
If you have placed an order and have not received it in a reaonable period of time, contact email@example.com within 30 days of placing the order.
Please provide the following information:
- Your name on the order
- A copy of the order submitted to AHT
- Approximate dollar amount remitted and method of payment